A breathtaking and sparkling sensation, this GIA certified 1.58 carat princess cut diamond is surrounded by a halo of micro-pavé diamonds and cascading diamonds down the shoulders. The fully encrusted wide shoulders add major impact, and the modern geometric design keeps the focus on the phenomenal center stone. An open lattice cathedral allows maximum light reflection around and under the diamonds, as well as adding visual interest from every angle. Make her dreams come true with this truly exceptional engagement ring.
- 1.58 carat princess cut diamond center stone: 6.75mm x 6.52mm x 4.69xx, F color SI1 clarity, GIA certification #11967754
- 52 mico-pavé set diamonds: G-H color VS clarity, average 1mm each, 0.30 carats total weight
- 6 channel-set princess cut diamonds graduation down each shoulder: G-H color VS clarity, 0.25 carats total weight
- Total diamond weight 2.13 carats
- Current size 6 3/4, complimentary sizing