Precious Topaz, also known as Imperial Topaz, is the rarest and most valuable of the topaz family. It's name derives from when it was discovered in the Russian Ural Mountains in 1860, it's beauty originally reserved only for the pleasure of the Russian imperial family. This breathtaking, light sherry pink colored precious topaz is an extremely rare find in its large 2.44 carat size. The east-west setting style provides excellent across finger coverage, while the sparkling pavé diamond halo and peek-a-boo side gallery diamonds perfectly accent this exceptional gemstone.
- Set in platinum
- Precious topaz: 9.56mm x 7.01mm x 4.24mm
- 10 prong-set full-cut diamonds set in each shoulder and traveling down the band: E-F color, VVS clarity, 0.16 carats total weight
- Diamond halo: 24 prong-set diamonds E-F color, VVS clarity, 0.144 carats total weight
- Side gallery diamond accents: E-F color, VVS clarity, 0.012 carats total weight
- Current size 6 1/2, complimentary sizing