Godfrey Windmill Pendant
Our newest exclusive design capturing the image of Chatham's own Godfrey Windmill located in Chase Park. The windmill was built by Colonel Benjamin Godfrey in 1797 and remained in operation until the early 1900s. Our pendant is cast in 14k yellow gold and features rotating vanes. Can be worn on a chain, cord, or cable necklace. Pendant measures 3/4" long and 1" wide.